STEM Competition and Prize Distribution 2019-2020
The STEM competition was organized by the Cogneium organization. It gives opportunities to young learners and encourages curiosity and innovation. More than 63 schools participated in this prestigious event. The first
round was in our school in which 117 students participated under 4 categories.
The category for Standard 5th was "Water Rocket"
- The category for Standard 6th was "Derby Car"
- The category for Standard 7th was "Aero modeling"
- The category for Standard 8th was "Solar Regatta"
The finals which were held on April 20th, 2019 was at Fatema High School, Ghatkopar (West) where 600 students participated from 30 schools.
It is with great pride that we say that we won the following awards under the guidance of our beloved Principal, Dr. Gool Ghadiali and our coordinator, Mrs. Maya John.
- Gopal Sharma International School won the second prize in Solar Regatta.
- In the Derby Car category, GSIS won Judges' Choice Award.
- GSIS also won the Best STEM Initiative Award.
- Upasna Roy won the Best Mentor Award.
We, as a school, are honored to receive these awards.
Winners of Solar Regatta
1. Riddhi Oswal
2. Aniket Sinha
3. Apratim Pandey
4. Priya Shah
Winner of Derby Car
1. Sonit Nooney
2. Atharva Kundap
3. Jay Salvi
4. Vedant Beldar
5. Pranav Nair